CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Funny Moments with Trey


Treyson is now crawling, sitting and getting into EVERYTHING, especially gravitating toward things he isn't suppose to be in (cords, bills, plants, blinds etc.) He is on the move and is definitely enjoying this freedom. He LOVES chewing on socks and paper! Here is just a few funny moments we have caught on video or pictures. There are tons more but unfortunately not caught on pictures. Enjoy!

Video below is Treyson in his walker. He is very good at the walker. Anyways, while daddy was away I was playing with him and making monster noises to catch him. He would run away from me when he hears those sounds and start laughing. In the video he didn't really run away and it was so much funnier earlier but Treyson tends to stop doing things when he sees the camera. 

Treyson is eating well and sometimes loves playing with his food. He loves spreading any ounce of food he can get, on his cute little bald head. Needless to say I had to give him a bath after this meal :)
 Now that Treyson can go from lying down to sitting, he often sits up in his crib to look over to see if we are in the room. Well, I put him to sleep and he must have been sitting up looking for us and gave up and fell asleep while sitting up. Looks super uncomfortable to me. At least he is holding on to his favorite Monkey toy he sleeps with every night LOL.





Treyson loves socks! I am not sure that he loves them on his feet but definitely loves them. He is constantly pulling off his socks and sticking them in his mouth and pulling off the socks of the other kids I watch. The other day I found him dumping all the socks out of his basket and making a HUGE mess. Funny baby!
Treyson cracks up anytime I sneeze, he thinks it is the funniest thing in the world. I am so glad he wasn't camera shy for this. I love it when he laughs, you can't help but smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment