CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wanna Take a Dip?



We had a freaky cold spell here in Vegas where it was in the high 20's-low 30's during the day. It was cold for Vegas, but nothing compared to Chicago or Rexburg. But still, pretty cold to freeze the pool with a waterfall on constantly. These pictures look cold but it was even more frozen a few days later, to a point where we can stand on a certain part. There was even a day where the only part of the pool not frozen was just around where the waterfall water fell.  I just wish it had snowed! I miss SNOW!! Although that week was freezing we are back to the 60's this winter and enjoying the nice weather. I am awaiting patiently when I can enjoy the pool in the Vegas summer with Treyson. I have a feeling we will be in the pool all the time.







No comments:

Post a Comment