 |
I know he looks drunk but this is right before he fell asleep and the only pictures with semi eyes open with the flash. |

Although Treyson probably won't remember anything this Christmas, I was still super excited to start new family traditions and so blessed to have a wonderful baby boy in our family this year. I got a Groupon for caroling on a horse drawn wagon. It was super fun and surprisingly really cold that week in Las Vegas. The wagon was super cute and decorated with lots of Christmas lights (which Treyson was memorized) and they played some really great classics that I remember from my childhood "Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer", "I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas" are just some of the fun ones I remember in my family. We ate Chili and Hot Chocolate and sat by the fire. Treyson was a little fussy half way into the ride but he quickly fell asleep and slept the rest of the time. Oh funny story...we were riding in the wagon which is about a 30-40 minute ride, and there was a little boy (maybe 3-4) on their and he declared he had to pee! The ride was almost over we can see the fire pit in the far distant but when a kid need to go, he NEEDS to go. So we stopped the ride and the other horse back riders around, so he could go pee. I just looked at Mark and said that will be us in a few years! It was really fun and I hope we can do something like this again.

Christmas Eve
I wanted to start a new tradition of opening up new pajamas on Christmas Eve and then go in the car and drive around and look at Christmas Lights. We went to a cool house that had their lights synced with music on a radio station. It was fun and Treyson seemed to like looking at all the lights. Oh and of coarse Mark got BYU PJs. All he needs now is BYU underwear! Just kidding!
Christmas Day
Christmas was great! Treyson seemed excited by all the people and things to see but honestly he was more interested in the wrapping paper (which I figured he would be) than the presents. He was definitely spoiled from head to toe by Grandparents, Aunt and Uncles, and of coarse us! We are so blessed! Mark got tickets to BYU game at BYU so he is pretty stoked! He also got tickets for the WCC conference here in Vegas.

I don't know why but I was super excited for Treyson's new car seat!!! Thanks Grandparents! Treyson was so DONE with the infant seat. He tries to sit up in it and let's just face it, Mommy can't carry him anymore in that infant seat. The new car seat is AWESOME! Although I missed my family terribly during Christmas, it was nice to have Mark's family around to share the Holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment