
We started Treyson on a bedtime routine, which is great! I feed him, put on his pajamas, read him a story and then kiss him goodnight and put him to bed. I am SO happy that he is falling asleep on his own instead of having to rock him to sleep. Anyways, we have had two stuffed animals that have been in his crib since he was born. Not sure who gave them to him (sorry, but if it was you, let me know). Anyways, I was playing with him and grabbed one of the stuffed animals, the monkey, and Treyson instantly loved it. If you push his tummy they Monkey sings a song and the cheeks blink red. Anyways, Treyson snuggles his new buddy every night and sometimes during nap time. I am not sure if he is giving the monkey kisses or mauling his the monkeys face every time I give it to him but its cute. He snuggles him until he falls asleep and the monkey ends up usually laying on top of him. So Cute!
That is adorable! What a sweetie!
ReplyDelete