CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Great Finds!

 So a couple of weeks I was like a kid in a candy shop! I went to a consignment sale called "As They Grow" and to our neighborhood garage sale. I went crazy....but good crazy, I found some great buys. Anyways wanted to share what I got. It is probably good that they don't have garage sales all the time here, I would be broke!
So here is what I got at the garage sales. I got the castle slide
 for $10, the jumparoo $15, Double stroller $30, the floor
 mat $10 (yes that is Treyson on it lol), lot more in the pic though.

So that big pile of clothes on the couch on the first picture is some of these clothes. I went to a ladies house and she told me it was 25 cents each and so I started digging in her huge bin of clothes for cute clothes. Then after a while she said....you can have the whole bin if you want for $10. They range from 18 months to 3T! I was like OH YEAH!!! Basically got 73 articles of clothing for about 13 cents each. Some weren't as cute but beggars can't be choosers! 
So I bought this at the consignment sale a few days before the garage sale. I paid $50 and I thought I had a great deal until I found the other one at the garage sale for $30. So yep...I have two!!! Don't worry I am not keeping it, I am just selling this one. Let me know if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment