CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

GO COUGARS!!!



My BYU boys!
The day after we got back from Alaska, was the BYU cougars first Football game (Mark said I was able to go to Alaska if I promised to be back before the first game so him and Treyson can watch it together.) Mark requested his "Y" cookies decorated in blue and white. I am not the best at decorating cookies or cakes but I did try. Don't judge me! I am not as cute and creative as my sister-in-laws. (I blame it on being raised with only brothers lol) Although they didn't look all that great they did taste good! Luckily for our sakes and our neighbors, BYU won and Mark was happy. Haha. Treyson was awake for maybe 15 minutes of the game and then he fell asleep. I have a feeling Treyson has no choice but to be a BYU fan in this family. GO COUGARS!!!
My cookies! There were a lot more but
these were the ones that were decorated the best
 even though it may look like the rejects! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment