- 30 boxes of General Mills Cereal (such as Reeses Puffs, Lucky Charms, Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chex, Total, etc) ~I got them for a little more or a little less than a dollar each
- 10 boxes of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (60 cents each)
- 2 Avacados
- 3 cans of Pineapple
- Roma Tomatoes
- 2 boxes of Chewy Granola Bars
I now have like 60 boxes of cereal in my pantry but I won't have to buy cereal for a good 6 months maybe. August is the best month to stock up on cereal and back to school things. Coming up during the fall I am going to stock up on Baking goods! A good place to start your couponing adventure is grocerysmarts.com, it is a great site that helps you match coupons and the weekly ads to get the most out of your coupons. I get a lot of toothpaste, floss, and other things free of almost free. You just have to plan it out right. Once you get the hang of it you can save even more. You can also print coupons on coupons.com. It takes time and energy but you save a lot! If you need help or want to tag along my shopping trips you are welcome to.
No comments:
Post a Comment