skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Treyson Allen Schroeter

After 19+ hours of labor, we welcomed our beautiful baby boy into this world on April 26th at 9:38pm. He weighed 5 lbs 15 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. Although he was induced 3 weeks early he is healthy and growing fast. For those who weren't aware, during my third trimester I had what was called Cholestasis, where my liver was creating excess bile that caused my skin to be extremely itchy to the point of scratching until it bled. Since I was uncomfortable with the itchiness and the chances of still borns increased, they decided to induce me at 37 weeks which is considered full term. The itchiness went away the day after Treyson came, which was a blessed relief. All in all the pregnancy was wonderful, I loved carrying him and feeling him move inside me. I love even more that now I can hold and kiss him.
His Name
 |
| Our Family |
Many have asked me how we came up with Treyson's name. I was sitting in church on Christmas Day and was thinking of names and Treyson popped into my head. I immediately loved it and wrote it on a small paper and showed Mark the name Treyson Allen (Allen is Mark's middle name). He seemed to like it as well. I have a friend that knew a Trayson (spelt a little different) so I knew it wasn't completely made up but it is also pretty uncommon. When I went home I researched the name's meaning and was disappointed that Trey meant Three. I didn't think that was a great meaning, however as I was at my in-laws they made mention that we would be the third grandson on their side. I then realized that he is the third grandson and grandkid on the Turner side and would make our new family into a 3. It was perfect!! We went back and forth with two names, but we eventually agreed that Treyson would be the best fit for our little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment