skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Photo Shoot
 |
| Our Cute Family |
I got an awesome deal on groupon with a local photographer. She did a great job considering Treyson wasn't cooperating when she tried to position him, he wanted his arms and legs where he wanted. He was almost one month old when these pictures were taken, he is so small and skinny in these pictures.
 |
Father and Son
|
Photo Mishap
 |
This is the photo right when he pooped on me. |
So during the photo shoot, she had him completely naked (no diaper). I was a little nervous knowing that he has a tendency to spray far and a lot. The first hour he was awesome and no accidents. Treyson decided to wait till Mommy was holding him to let it all out! My pants were wet and stained with newborn yellow poop. Luckily you can't see it in the photos but it was super funny regardless. It is a good thing I love him!
 |
| I love this picture. It looks like we are smiling at each other. |
No comments:
Post a Comment